Facts About Flying to Tucson, Arizona
- 59% of Tucson travelers were over the age of 35.
- 23% of Tucson travelers were over the age of 60.
- 1% of Tucson travelers travelers booked First or Business Class.
- 4% of travelers traveled to Tucson with kids under 14.
- 30% of Tucson travelers were millennials.
- 54% of Tucson travelers were female.
- Travelers spent an average of 12 days in Tucson.
- November was the month with most bookings for Tucson.
- April was month with the least bookings for Tucson.
§ All of the above-mentioned facts are derived from the data of the last 3 months while the highest and lowest booking months are picked on the basis of last 12 months.