Book Cheap Flights from New York City to Miami
Apt destination to travel with family and friends
A major port city in the US state of Florida, Miami is a key center of finance, entertainment, commerce, culture, arts, media, and international trade. By taking cheap flights from New York City to Miami, tourists can visit for cheap a city that is perfect for vacationing with friends or family. From the Art Deco-lined stunning shorelines of Miami Beach to the couture-filled boulevards of the Design District. Interestingly, in Miami, there’s life beyond just the beautiful beach, if a tourist is looking for things to do and see. Besides a flourishing art scene, abounding with dozens of high-end galleries and first-rate museums, the city plays host to a bursting year-round calendar of events and festivals
What are the top airlines offering flights from New York City to Miami?
Several airlines offer flights from New York City to Miami. Among them, the top ones are:
- American Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- LAN Airlines
- Air France
- British Airways
- Alitalia Airlines
- LATAM Airlines Brasil
- Japan Airlines
Which are the major airports near New York City?
Major airports near New York City are:
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Downtown Manhattan Heliport (JRB)
- East 34th Street Heliport (TSS)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
Which are the major airports near Miami?
Major airports near Miami are:
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Monkey Mia Airport (MJK)
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
How long is the flight from New York City to Miami?
The average duration of flights from NYC to MIA is 07 hours and 38 minutes. Travel distance from NYC to MIA is around 1,099 miles.
What are the top tourist attractions in Miami?
Miami includes a number of attractions where tourists can enjoy a wonderful time during their vacation. Top attractions to visit in Miami are:
- Miami Beach
- Art Deco Historic District
- South Beach
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Everglades National Park
- Bayside Marketplace
- Little Havana and Calle Ocho
- Bayfront Park
Which are the best months to fly from New York City to Miami?
Miami boasts a tropical climate due to which it can be visited anytime throughout the year. During summers, the schools have a break and therefore the tourist attractions get swarmed with visitors at this time of the year. Moreover, the heat and humidity remain high. Winter is also a busy time in terms of tourism in Miami. Throngs of tourists from cold northern states and many other places come to this city to escape the cold. Weather-wise, the best time to take New York City to Miami flights is during the spring months i.e. between March and May. During this period, the weather is highly comfortable, and the city is also less crowded Airfares during the peak time tend to rise and thus it is advisable to book tickets in advance to secure NYC to MIA flight deals.
What are the best ways to get cheap flights from New York City to Miami?
- Delete cache and cookies before booking the ticket
- Pack light to save luggage fees
- Buying through OTAs such as CheapOair can help travelers get promo codes for NYC to MIA flights, using which, one can get great discounts on the plane tickets.
- One can subscribe to CheapOair newsletter to get frequent flight updates.
- Travelers must book flight tickets in advance to avoid paying increased rates at the last minute.