Book Cheap Flights from Minneapolis to Phoenix
Tips to find cheap flights from Minneapolis to Phoenix:
- Use private browsing mode to see get the lowest prices on flights from MSP to PHX as the cookies in your browser tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city before your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book flights to Phoenix from Minneapolis at least 4 weeks before your departure to get the cheapest fares.
Phoenix in a Nutshell:
The capital and most populous city of the US state of Arizona, Phoenix is well known for its warm and dry climate attracting throngs of sun lovers. The Greater Phoenix Area is a colossal expansive city with an amalgamation of modern high-rising buildings, Spanish and Indian colonial influences, and a kiss of the Wild West. Phoenix offers visitors myriad cultural and art attractions, museums, historic neighborhoods, and a diverse art community. Many tourists come to this city to enjoy its outdoor activities as the city is home to a number of golf courses. There are three mountains fringing the city that offer opportunities for biking, hiking, and climbing.
What are the major airlines offering flights from Minneapolis to Phoenix?
- Sun Country Airlines
How long is the flight from Minneapolis to Phoenix?
The average duration of flights from MSP to PHX is 3 hours 30 minutes.
What are the top tourist attractions in Phoenix?
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Taliesin West
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Heard Museum
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Hall of Flame Fire Museum
- Papago Park
- Papago Park
- South Mountain Park
- North Mountain & Shaw Butte
Best Time to Visit Phoenix
Weather-wise, the best time to visit Phoenix is from November through
April. During this period, the skies remain clear. The summers here are
extremely hot and the winters are mild to warm.