Book Cheap Flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas
Tips to find cheap flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas:
- Use private browsing mode to see get the lowest prices on flights from MSP to LAS as the cookies in your browser tend to scare you with higher prices of the destination you search repeatedly.
- Do your research. Keep checking for fares of different airlines.
- Rather than going for flights with additional perks, book budget airlines that can save you a lot of money.
- Book connecting flights rather than non-stop flights. It’ll help you explore a different city before your destination and save a few bucks, as well!
- It’s recommended to book flights to Las Vegas from Minneapolis at least 4 weeks before your departure to get the cheapest fares.
Las Vegas in a Nutshell:
Welcome to the Entertainment Capital of the World. Whether you want to try your luck in a casino, stay in ultra-luxurious hotels or taste the flavors of the world cuisine, everything is possible here. Traveling with kids? Take them to the Adventuredome Theme Park which features more than 25 exciting rides. While the art lovers should check out the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, adventure lovers should not miss the exciting hiking trails at the Red Rock Canyon.
What are the airlines offering flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas?
- Sun Country Airlines
How long is the flight from Minneapolis to Las Vegas?
The average duration of flights from MSP to LAS is 3 hours 30 minutes.
What are the top tourist attractions in Las Vegas?
- The Strip
- Fremont Street
- Grand Canyon
- Bellagio Casino & Fountain Show
- High Roller Ferris Wheel
- Hoover Dam
- Paris, Las Vegas
- The Neon Museum
- MGM Grand & CSI