Book Flights to Darwin Airport, Darwin
Book cheap flights to Darwin International Airport with CheapOair and save
big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on DRW flights. Choose from
our range of DRW flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We
offer incredible Darwin International Airport flight deals that are
difficult to miss!
Darwin International Airport is situated in the city of Darwin, Northern
Territory, Australia. It is the busiest airport providing services to
Northern Territory. The airport lies around 8 kilometers away from the
city's center. The airport is operated by Darwin International Airport Pty
Ltd (DIA) / RAAF Darwin. Apart from being a hub for Airnorth, it also
serves as a focus city for Qantas.
Book flights to Darwin Airport (DRW) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to DRW. Read below to learn more about DRW flights,
and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.Ground Transportation
Passengers can hire a taxi from the taxi rank, located in front of the
terminal, to reach their destination.
Several car rental agencies are also available at the airport.
Various shuttle bus services available here provide hassle free
connectivity to passengers.
Apart from these one can choose to travel using buses, private hire cars,
- At the airport passengers can access free wireless internet.
- Several ATM machines are available throughout the airport terminal.
- For passengers traveling with children, baby change rooms have been set up on the ground floor & the first floor.
- Special assistance services are available for disabled passengers.
- Throughout the terminal, baggage trolleys are available without any charges.
- At several places within the airport, foreign currency exchange kiosks have been set up.
- Baggage lockers are available at the airport for the convenience of passengers.
- A lost property office has been set up on the ground floor of the airport to assist passengers in case of baggage lost/found.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at the Darwin International Airport.
vTelephones are available at several places and can be operated using either coins or phone card.
- There is a TRS (Tourist Refund Scheme) office, allowing tourists to claim Goods & Services Tax refund and Wine Equalisation Tax (WET) on goods purchased in Australia.
- There are several shops, where one can indulge in last minute shopping.
- Throughout the airport, various food & beverage outlets are available where one can grab a bite or can sip a coffee.
There are 3 types of parking options at the Darwin International Airport which operate 24/7. These are Short Stay, Long Stay Plus, and Long Stay Saver.