|Our Service Fees ‡
||May Apply To
|Air Transaction Service Fees
On most airfares a service fee up to $35◊ is charged on a per-passenger, per-ticket basis. **
|U.S. Domestic and International
||$0 to $35.00
|Online Hotel Transaction Service Fees
(per night, per room)
||up to $42.00
|Online Car Rental Transaction Service Fees
|All Car Rentals
||up to $40.00
Service fees will be converted in your local currency on the payment page
** Passenger types = Adult, child, infant, student, military.
‡ All transaction service fees are non-refundable and are subject to change without notice.
Government imposed taxes and fees are subject to change. You will only be charged the final total amount as shown.
◊ Certain exceptions to the above service fees apply:
- Online vacation package booking service fees are up to $50 per passenger.
- Business and First Class Airfares - Service fees are up to $150 per passenger.
- Multi-city and Open-jaw trips - Service fees are up to $100 per passenger.
- Cities with high fraud rates - Service fees are up to $40 per passenger
- Alternate Date & Nearby Airport - Service fees are up to $55 per passenger
- Fusion Fares/Value Deals - Service fees are up to $100 per passenger.
- Unaccompanied Minor Tickets - Service fees are up to $100 per passenger.
- Contact Center booking service fees: Service fees for contact center bookings (including complex multi-stop and round-the-world itineraries) may be higher than those charged for bookings made online. These service fees can range from $10 to $200 per passenger (up to $100 for Senior Citizens). Contact Center bookings include premium package benefits.
Important Note: All service fees are subject to change without notice. YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FINAL TOTAL PRICE AS QUOTED REGARDLESS OF ANY CHANGE OR VARIANCE IN THE SERVICE FEES. Please review the total final price carefully.
- Read more about service / booking fees in our terms and conditions.